Tuck Everlasting “Hot Seat”
On Thursday, October 30th, the Man in the Yellow Suit, Mae Tuck, Angus Tuck, Jessie Tuck, and Winnie Foster came to Tumbleweed Elementary School to sit in the “ ot Seat" and field questions that the students have been pondering ever since the book ended.
Outdoor Science School: This coming April 6-10th we are going to Outdoor Science School in Wrightwood, CA.! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and will be a highlight of your child's fifth grade school year!
On November 5th @ 6:30 in the cafeteria, we will be hosting and informational meeting to provide the details of the trip. Sign ups will begin that evening. SPACES ARE LIMITED and will be filled on a first come first serve basis. More information will come as the meeting gets closer.
We hope to see you there.
Until then, you can visit Outdoor Science School-Wrightwood to get a preview.
Social Studies Chapter 3 Project: Due 11/13/14
- Students will have a long term project on Chapter 3 from the Social Studies book. A paper has been sent home describing the project. A copy of the project can be downloaded below. If students have PowerPoint at home, that is one option. Otherwise, they will need to create something else such as a flip book, a four square poster, or a standing cube. (These will be demonstrated at school). Good Luck and do an AWESOME job!
5th Grade Calendar:
- We would like to welcome you to the 5th grade website as well to the 2014-2015 school year. We are looking forward to a lot of new and exciting events this school year.
- This website will have the weekly events, maybe some pictures, a couple videos, etc. for your students to watch, look at, etc. to help better reach their goal of mastering the standards.
- You will also find contact information for your student’s teacher.
- Important Links to help with your student's education can be found on the left, along with the schedule. Each teacher has specific information and links, so feel free to explore each teacher’s page.
- Under Subject Specific Material, you will find information for each of the subjects.