- Social Studies Chapter 3 Project: Due 11/13/14
- Students will have a long term project on Chapter 3 from the Social Studies book. A paper has been sent home describing the project. A copy of the project can be downloaded below. If students have PowerPoint at home, that is one option. Otherwise, they will need to create something else such as a flip book, a four square poster, or a standing cube. (These will be demonstrated at school). Good Luck and do an AWESOME job!
5th Grade Events Coming Up:
- We would like to welcome you to the 5th grade website as well to the 2014-2015 school year. We are looking forward to a lot of new and exciting events this school year.
- This website will have the weekly events, maybe some pictures, a couple videos, etc. for your students to watch, look at, etc. to help better reach their goal of mastering the standards.
- You will also find contact information for your student's teacher.
- Important Links to help with your student's education can be found on the left, along with the schedule. Each teacher has specific information and links, so feel free to explore each teacher’s page.
- Under Subject Specific Material, you will find information for each of the subjects.